Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Fab Finds

Went to my local Winners yesterday and they had the Sunday Riley UFO oil, Ceramic Slip cleanser and a Luna Oil/Good Genes duo pack! Fab find indeed!! I didn't get it though... didn't have a good experience with the Luna and Good Genes

They also had L'Occitane Almond oil, lotion and cream! Very very tempted... but I'm saving my pennies (nickels and dimes in Canada) for the Sephora VIB sale 😉

What are some of your Fab Finds at Winners/Marshalls?

sunday riley.JPG

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

just scored these beauties at TJM in the Boston area. 6.9...

just scored these beauties at TJM in the Boston area. 6.99$ for the bite beauty limited edition in Belini. $9.99 for the Ole Henriksen toner (not a huge win, it's on sale for 12 online since it's discontinued but super promising product... and... $14.99 for the Too Faced Cat eyes palette which is soo gorgeous! #winnig

Re: Fab Finds

I love going to marshalls or TJMAXX to get my favorite cleanser, shiseido whitening cleanser which cost $20 rather than $35 at Sephora. In addition, these past months they have brands like Kat Von D, Mac, Bite, etc at a bargain!! I got the KVD contour palette for $20, some bite lippies for $7 each!!! I check maybe once every week and see what new make ups are in!

Re: Fab Finds

Oh wow! I wouldve grabbed the l’occitane set :). 

My best deals at marshalls and/or tj maxx have been the marc jacobs eyeshadow palettes for $20, and I also got a korres body wash set for only $15!

23 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 50 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos13
  • sunday riley.JPG
  • Marshalls KVD Oct 2017.jpg
  • TJMAXX KVD Oct 2017.jpg
testing