Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only

Tired Mom Eyes!

Any recommendations on a great under eye cream to remove under eye bags? My mom eyes are looking more tired than normal lately. I’m using the caffeine cream from the inkey list - seems not work anymore on me. 

Tags:

Re: Tired Mom Eyes!

Awww mama, I am sorry @kellis123! It’s tough😢 There are a few different products that I use, but like @atherthe best has been Tatcha The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment. It is moisturizing and brightens without settling into fine lines when carefully tapped on. I have tried the IL and it didn’t help much. A less $$$ option and one that hydrates well is the #SEPHORA COLLECTION Brightening Eye Cream – Hydrate & Depuff 0.67oz/ 20mL. @Damrelllee 

I also love Benton’s Fermentation Eye Cream. It mattifies and moisturizes, and feels much fancier than the price. 

I need something for mine too . My eyes have wrinkles and there getting bags under them b

The Ordinary's caffeine serum is really good. 

I second the first aid beauty eye cream -

another thing that really helped me was the Wander Baggage Claim eye masks; you can get six for 25.00 I think.. but they worked great for the quick pick me up before work or seeing people. They really stay put, I do my one years old morning routine while wearing them. 

I used to have THE WORST eye bags and dark circles! My favorite is the First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Niacinamide Brightening Eye Cream ! Its clean, and has ingredients safe for sensitive skin, like their whole brand. The FAB brand is amazing, and fragrance free.

Hope this helped! x

@kellis123  I totally feel you. After I had my son I never thought o would sleep again. And even when I did sleep everyone always told me how tired I looked. I started using Tatcha The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment  an man did it help. My dark circles are almost gone completely and I actually look more awake now. I love that it’s tinted so it works as a quick concealer. I actually use it on any red spots I have too. I love the way it feels on my skin too. 

Hi there so I’m a youthful 39 and I just started noticing puffy eyes.. ughhhh so I got a sample of sisley Paris eye contour mask and LIFE CHANGING! You put a generous amount around your Orbital bone up on your eyelids, then tissue it off 25( I leave it on overnight sometimes) and when you wipe it off poof!! Youthful and awake!! Price point is steep at 149$ but it Last longer than you would think I highly recommend trying and if not you can always take a back🙂  #sisley

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 27 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing