Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Send me your play box bags

Hello fellow beauty addicts! I'm starting a little charity for some unfortunates. I live in Atlanta and we have a very bad homeless problem here. If anyone would like to send me there play box bags that would be great. I'm going to use them and put feminine hygiene products in them and pass them out to the homeless. If anyone is interested please PM me with your email address or IG   Name and I can dm you from there. Is anyone is interested please let me know. 

Tags:

Re: Send me your play box bags

Just wanted to say thank you for you efforts!  What a great idea and good cause!

Hi @kala89,

This is such a kind gesture, and we appreciate you for reaching out to other clients who are interested in donating their Play! bags. 🙂

Hi @Cladd and @emarebe,

I recommend sending @kala89 a private message with your email addresses or social media handles, as we do not recommend posting personal information publicly here in the Community. I removed your personal information for security purposes. To send a private message, simply navigate to the user's profile, and click "Message."

Thank you all for your understanding. 🙂

Best regards,

Laurie

-------, please type sephora play bags in title so I do not delete. Thanks 

My ig is -------

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors