Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Repeat items...

Did anyone else get items they have already gotten? The only "makeup" I got as part of my makeup box was the exact same "Anastasia" lip gloss I got last time. I didn't like it then, I still don't like it now, and this is only my SECOND box. How am I getting repeats across only TWO boxes? This is ridiculous Sephora. Either give everyone the same thing so you can keep track of who has gotten what, or develop a database system that lets you "rotate" items evenly. It's not hard. A child could program that software. There are plenty of makeup subscription boxes out there that 1) give me actual makeup, and not endless perfume samples I'll never use and my thousandth sample of a cleanser I will certainly never get around to (since I have, by now, millions of such samples of at least three dozen brands) 2) won't give me repeats over and over.  

RE: Repeat items...

Did you alter your profile between getting the two boxes? If you keep your profile the same you are less likely to get repeats. They try to spread out products so a lot of people with different concerns get to try them. I had my skin type as dry and I got the Fresh floral toner then I changed it to normal and I got the toner again the next month.

Re: Repeat items...

Yes!! I got the same Laura Mercier Eye caviar stick they have sent me previously..... only this one is about half the size of my first sample. All my samples seem extra miniature lately. I’m about to go back to Ipsy. 

Repeat items...

I've been thinking of canceling because of repeats
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing