Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

Play box please!

Really wish the play box was back. Hello! Is just not the Same 😔 anyone else agree ? 

Re: Play box please!

Me too. I oved not only trying the products but the tutorials and fun trends to try. Sephora please consider bringing these back.

I miss it as well.  It helps me find new products that I'd end up buying the full version of.  Why did they get rid of it...

I’m super bummed that it’s not a thing anymore. Of course I found out about it after the fact. 😕  I am enjoying Hello! though. I just wish there was more info on it? Do they put one out every month? There are 2 versions in the sale section right now. I’m wondering if that is a bad sign...

I miss the PLAY! box too. What is Hello?

SEPHORA IF YOU CARE ABOUT US AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLL! You will allow us to have the PLAY•BOX PLS - PLS I MEAN PRETTY PLEASE??????????!!!!!!!!!!🙏💄🎁

PPPP

LLLLLLL

EEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAA

SSSSSSSSSSSS

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

????????????????????

#sephoraplaybox

@PhilyCosmoMeg 

💗💗

I don’t understand why it stopped! I miss it so much! It was the GOOD MAIL to look forward to getting!

Has there been any updates about any boxes ?? I've heard they were doing something new !!! I gotta find it again,it was on google on the " Insider" I gotta look agàin? Just curious about any updates anyone may know?? Thnx ladies 💜🙋‍♀️

Hi @SuperstarBlue,

My apologies! We no longer offer the monthly Play! subscription boxes. However we now offer the Hello! Sephora Favorites boxes. They will update from time to time and will be available for purchase. To view the current boxes please visit > https://seph.me/2KSud5w

Thank you!

Warm regards,

Laurie

I agree and I use the sample sizes for stocking stuffers. It’s rare we get “good” mail and the play box was always most welcomed. 

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 41 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing