Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
Anonymous Insider

๐ŸNov. Play Box๐Ÿ˜• Fellow Winers

๐Ÿ˜I was so disapointed with this months play! Lips- I hate anythn gloss for my lips. Eyes- I didnt like the mascara. It took forever to build it up so, no, its not buildable. Its good for those girls who like natural lashes. Im not one if them. Hair- the hair serum was ok. Didnt smell great but wasnt bad either. Im not a hair junkie So, i wont use it but I will use it on my granddaughters hair for ponytails. Face- the face serum i did use but wasnt crazy about. I used it 1st,  then i moisturized (as directed), but when i was spreading moisturizer, the product started peeling or it made my moisturizer peel. So, i had to brush my face off to get all the peel off. I dnt like that cuz then there is no product on yur face, u waste time cleaning it off and it takes longer to do your makeup. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜œ By this point im not happy with ANYTHN I GOT & IM SO FUSTRATED. Cleaner- now the face cleaner is the ONLY thing i liked. I dont wash my face fanatically. I usually use a makeup wipe and shower. Thats good for me bcuz i dnt have bad skin. But i tried the Origins cleaner and i really liked it. Felt good on my face and felt good afterwards. So, that was awesome.... Im sorry for complaining but i LOVE LOVE LOVE makeup! Thats all i want or want most of. All the other products were a waste to me. LAST MNTHS BOX (OCTOBER) WAS AMAZING! NOW SEND ME BOXES LIKE THOSE AND I WILL B LOVING THE PLAY ALL THE TIME. Anyways, i was wondering on others thoughts about this months box. I sure hope nxt mnths is fabulous cuz i sure wuld luv tryn n wearn the wonderful makeup for the holidays. They may become ๐ŸŽpresents for my family....๐ŸŽ„BTW, I did fill out all of my profile but it seems everyone gets the same exact products so, that only matters if they use it to match yur color. I dnt know why its used if everyone gets the same stuff. 

Re: ๐ŸNov. Play Box๐Ÿ˜• Fellow Winers

Actually, i work at a salon & 2 other girls there also get the play box & we never get all of the exact same products! 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing