Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

This is my first time applying for Sephora Play! I really wanted to try because honestly the products are expensive, I don't mind spending money on good quality but I never wanted to spend it and feel like it was lost. Today I got my first box and felt sad because the only two make up that came are like 3 tones darker than mine. I did since the beginning the test and put the light tone. The thing is that they threw both eye corrector and foundation stick. I would really love to have them exchanged for my skin color. I knew I couldn't choose what items to get but I never expected to get a tone that doesn't go with me. Can I go to any store to exchange it? Or do I send it by email? I really want it exchanged and honestly find it offensive if I just have to deal with it. Thank you and sorry for the long note.

Tags:

Re: New member

Hi there - I'm so sorry to hear that your first month of PLAY! didn't meet your expectations. You can absolutely go in store and have them make you a sample of both Kat Von D and Hourglass based on the shade that's right for you. You can also email playhelp@sephora.com if you're interested in getting a deluxe sample of the shade you think is best suited for your skin tone. Honestly, my recommendation would be to go in store so you can get your Color IQ, which is the best way to find the most accurate complexion products for your skin tone. The PLAY! Team hopes you have a better experience next month. Please continue to share your feedback with us! xoxo Team PLAY!

Re: New member

This exact same thing happened to me. This was my first box and I doubled checked my profile and I checked "light skin". My samples were awful and very very dark for my skin tone. I'm so disappointed in this. Please correct this for the next box.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing