Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

January 2018 - Box 085

Who's super excited about this month's box? Mine is number 085.

Re: January 2018 - Box 085

I am a little upset!  I was suppose to get the Fresh Rose Toner, and instead I got the smashbox primerizer. I was also suppose to get the Alterna Shampoo & Conditioner, and instead got one small foil packet of briogeo conditioner mask (I got that in a 1 ounce tube not to long ago. I was also suppose to get another item and didn't!  I wonder what happened Sephora?  Did this happen to anyone else?  I Love my Play! Subscription, and will use the products but I hope this doesn't happen again. I would also like to see the products a little bigger - the Clinique eye cream is so tiny. I know it's only $10.00 but they use to be a lot larger. Oh Well!  I'm going to play with my Play! Beauty items and quit whining 🙂 

How do you get to select items in your box? I'm not getting matched very well..

luvmadeup wrote:

I am a little upset!  I was suppose to get the Fresh Rose Toner, and instead I got the smashbox primerizer. I was also suppose to get the Alterna Shampoo & Conditioner, and instead got one small foil packet of briogeo conditioner mask (I got that in a 1 ounce tube not to long ago. I was also suppose to get another item and didn't!  I wonder what happened Sephora?  Did this happen to anyone else?  I Love my Play! Subscription, and will use the products but I hope this doesn't happen again. I would also like to see the products a little bigger - the Clinique eye cream is so tiny. I know it's only $10.00 but they use to be a lot larger. Oh Well!  I'm going to play with my Play! Beauty items and quit whining 🙂 

Did you complete your profile?  If you did complete it and you're unhappy with the products - I would call the dedicated phone number for Play by Sephora. It's on the FAQs page. I'm sorry I don't have it to give you, but if you call I'm sure they will help you optimize your profile!  Good luck 🙂 

My box # is 872 and I got this same set. I’t ok—the first real ‘miss’ I’ve had since subscribing, but still some okay items. I’m more interested in cracking the Play! algorithm wide open....

:(

😞

I am so disappointed in this box. hate hate hate hair oil...

I am so disappointed in this box. hate hate hate hair oil, not a fan of the blush. the lip scrub is ok ,becca is ok, love the glam glo and the eye product. Sephora how do I get the box's with more skin care??? cause my last 3 box's have been super disappointing and I am strongly considering cancelling.

RE: January 2018 - Box 085

How do you know what box number your getting?
Anonymous Insider

yeah. I think I'm done giving Sephora $120 a year to send my 15 year old skin care stuff when I purposefully chose the MAKE up option.  How many 15 year olds need eye cream and lotion?  This is bull.  Anyone have a better box recommendation?

I always get mostly (that I usually love) from Ipsy every month and I gifted my 16 year old niece a Birchbox subscription last year and she loves it.

*mostly makeup and nail polish 

Just contacted customer service and found out what we're getting in box #085!...

-Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment ( SKU 2042315 )
-Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector ( SKU 2043628 )
-Make Up For Ever Artist Face Color in B302 ( SKU 2043636 )
-Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream ( SKU 2043875 )
-GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE™ Daily Clearing Cleanser ( SKU 2043883 )
-Bumble and bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Balm-to-Oil Pre Shampoo Masque ( SKU 2043925 )

I did not receive the box but its already upsetting.

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - I got that already 3 months ago.

Make Up For Ever Artist Face Color - I dont use face colors at all. Never purchased. Thanks

Bumble and bumble - greasy brand for my hair. Purchased and returned.

Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment - allergic to Beeswax. Never purchased any lip product like that.

Thanks sephora for surprises.

But I love 

Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream
GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE™ Daily Clearing Cleanser

Thank you for skin care!

Omg cancel your subscription then no one wants to hear complaining

Don't be ugly!!  Thus is a forum to help figure this #$& out.. so help don't hate

Anonymous Insider

complaining about someone complaining is rather hypocritical, don't you think?  Negative feedback is often more helpful to a company than brown nosing.  

I got box 085. Is it a good box?

No word yet on exactly the products that come with box 85, but from Sephora's video, I liked most of the products they are sending this month.

RE: January 2018 - Box 085

How can you tell what box you’ll receive?
Anonymous Insider

how do u find out the number of the box your getting?

how do u find out the number of the box your getting?

Re: how do u find out the number of the box your getting?

I tried those instructions on the mobile website and it did not work it has to be the desktop website and cannot be the app then click on orders and you can click details in the last 3 digits in that item number, not order number, but I remember is your box number and you can see what is coming by logging into my subscription addiction. Com and searching for Sephora play box number such and such

Conversation Stats
  • 29 replies
  • 31 Hearts Given
  • 19 Contributors
Photos2
testing