Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

February 2019 Play! Thoughts...

If you've seen what your Play! bag includes... I would love to know if you like how its was curated. Which products you're excited about. Which ones you're not excited about (if any). If these are products you have already tried? Productd you haven't? But want to? Or a mix of both. I just want to see what my fellow PLAY! subscribers honestly think about February's bag ❤❤❤ 

Re: February 2019 Play! Thoughts...

Every single item, except for the Sake lipstick by Bite Beauty was a recent repeat. I wish they would provide a greater variety of products. Or at least, not repeat products month after month.  It can't be that hard.

Re: February 2019 Play! Thoughts...

This is my first box!  I cancelled another brand box as it was becoming boring and repetitious.  I'm happy to say this box is a winner!  I have been wanting to try the Estee Lauder Stay-in-place make-up so I was excited to find it.  Perfect shade too.  The Bite Beauty Lipstick was a "keeper" too.  I have trouble finding the right shade even in stores so I'm more than pleased that Maple works well for me.  I can't wait to try the Wander eye masks, I've been wanting to try this kind of product but they tend to be rather pricy so I've passed.I'd be much more willing to spend the $ if I like the sample...  Very nice job curating the box!  I can't wait for next month!!

Anonymous Insider

February 2019 Play! Thoughts...

im canceling my subscription.Havent been happy with Play for a few months.Last month I was missing an item...still haven't received it.Thought I'd see about February but I'm totally done with Play.Gonna go with Allure. Allure & Boxycharm hardly EVER disappoint
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing