Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Cancelling PLAY! Subscription

I've been a subscriber to PLAY! for well over a year now, and I'm cancelling my subscription today. I see a lot of comments about how some subscribers would prefer more skincare products as well as comments from others about how they'd prefer more makeup. I think that's going to be a continuous issue for some as the boxes are supposed to cover a range of makeup, skincare, and hair care.The boxes normally have pretty nice products; in fact, I've bought full sizes several times based on what I've received in my bag. The issue I have with the subscription is the repeated products. The last two boxes I received had the exact same brand and style of 'Bad Girl' mascara- and I don't mean one was for volume or one was for length; they were literally the exact same brand and type of mascara. In the last year I've also received three of the exact same brand and color of ;Bite' lip cream, and three or four times now I've received the same type of 'Caudalie' facial serum. I've seen a LOT of people that have expressed their issues in these boards with the same issues, and time and time again, there's just a message that the complaint will be forwarded to the PLAY! team. The point of these boxes is to discover new products and I end up being disappointed because I'm getting the same things over and over. I'll continue to buy from Sephora because I love the benefits and the community, but I absolutely would not recommend subscribing to PLAY!. 

RE: Cancelling PLAY! Subscription

I agree with you. I’ve been a Play! Subscriber for about two years and it was great the first year but I’m not sure what has happened. There used to be a waiting list for this program & the products were great. Seems like they don’t even care if their customers are happy with the subscription. Wasted potential.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing