Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Broken highlighter

So disappointed

Re: Broken highlighter

I received my sample as same as yours!!! 😞 

@MiriamOrVe,

I am sorry to hear that your highlighter arrived in that type of condition. I am going to send you a message shortly.

❤️ Melissa

Hi all! If any of the items in your PLAY! box arrived damaged and you have not yet been assisted, please send me or any of the mods a private message so we can help. Thank you!

RE: Broken highlighter

Just got my replacement and guess what 🤣

Mine came broken as well. The powder spilled out on everything. I was issued a refund for the Play! box, but I have a feeling the product was broken before shipment by the way the inside looks.

RE: Re: Broken highlighter

Same thing with mine

Broken highlighter

Sorry about your broken hilighter! I have had the large size since it was introduced and love it! Unfortunately I dropped mine and it cracked. Sephora would surely replace it but I tried an old Make Up Artist's trick first: Put all the pieces together in the compact then ,using a dropper, add rubbing alcohol until the product is solidified. Place in freezer overnight: New compact!! I would suggest putting the clear piece of plastic cover over the beautiful highlighter when you are not using it. Mine is still intact and has lasted me several years ! I have to admit that I am a highlighter collector! Enjoy!

Hi @MonishaM,

I'm so sorry to see your highlighter arrived damaged! I'm going to send you a PM in just a moment to help.

Always,

Danee

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos2
testing