cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|
Anonymous Insider

Boxy Charm

I have seen a lot of lovely lady's comparing Play! with another makeup subscription. In my opinion, the best one I have seen is Boxy Charm. I don't get this subscription personally but my BFF does. Boxy gives full size products. My friend has got the Tart Rain forest by the sea palette and Cover X setting spray. I love my Play! box for the brand's, but not so much for the sample size. I personally would pay more for Play! box for bigger sizes. I would love to hear any feedback and this subjuct !!

RE: Boxy Charm

I have Sephora Play, Boxycharm, and Allure’s Beauty Box.. I love them all for different reasons. TLDR- Sephora play for high end skincare , Boxycharm for building makeup collection , Allure for a little bit of both! Sephora Play has given me the opportunity to sample several boujee skincare items I would never purchase on my own & to be fair, their sample sizes are generous. I get at least a months use out of all skincare items (that aren’t moisturizer) & hair masks. The makeup is hit or miss for me but what keeps me subscribed is the access to high-end skincare. I’ve found a few loves through this box that have made it to my daily routine. I was subscribed in 2017 for some time and cancelled due to product overload. I re-subscribed in May of this year. Boxycharm’s “charm” is the fact it’s all full-sized. I cannot complain one second about that. You don’t always get luxurious brands though I do feel they’ve stepped up with the products they’re sending out now. I was subscribed in 2016 and cancelled because I was not impressed with the brand names they were including. Now it seems they have better connections and I’ve been subscribed since June and have not disliked one single item. I’ve had Allure’s box for three months now and am really pleased. It’s a cross between sample and full sized items and they send really nice skincare items. I got a deluxe sample of Luna last month and am loving it. If you are a skincare junkie like i am I definitely recommend subbing to them for the months of September-November. If you check mysubscriptionaddiction’s blog post you will see several exciting products we’ll be getting. For me they all have their pros and differences. Sorry for such a long post I just wanted to be thorough lol.

I subscribe to 4 beauty boxes and Boxycharm is by far the best. Sephora Play! is ok. I can’t see how they think they are sending items based on your profile but they are high end samples and the extra 50 points each month help to get the samples you really want to try from their Beauty Bazaar. If I decide to cancel any of my subscriptions, this would be the first one I’d look at cancelling. I’ve done it in the past when they got too repetitious. I mean, how many mini red lipsticks does a woman need! Lol

Boxy Charm

I just joined boxy charm about 4 months ago. I love it. They send full size products. If you are interested please use this link. You'll get a free becca highlighter. 😉❤️

I've been subscribed to Play for over a year and I've rea...

I've been subscribed to Play for over a year and I've really been trying to figure out whether I'm happy with my subscription or not. I subscribed to boxy charm for 6 months and I've been super happy with it so far. I'm on my last month already with boxy charm and I think I love it more then Play.

they have a huge waitlist and their customer service seem...

they have a huge waitlist and their customer service seems to be lacking according to all the Facebook posts written on their Facebook page. I subscribed and waited 2 months then just canceled because so many complaints about their service and the December spoilers did not do much for me.

I’m totally on board with you on this. No perfume, and I’ll pay more for full sizes, especially skin care.

I concur. I would happily pay more for full size or at le...

I concur. I would happily pay more for full size or at least larger than sample size. Additionally, I could do without the perfume samples.
Anonymous Insider

I meant Cover FX sorry

I meant Cover FX sorry
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 22 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing