Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

YesStyle Help!!!

Hey guys, I ordered a bunch of Asian Skincare using YesStyle three weeks ago. The order left China on the 17th of October and the Canada Post tracking says “International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada”. I since haven’t heard anything and haven’t had much help from their customer service. Has anyone use yesstyle before (especially in Canada) and have any advice? How long has it taken for you? Thanks!!

Anonymous Insider

Re: YesStyle Help!!!

Hi! I'm wondering if you received your package yet? I ordered from Yesstyle via 10/16 and they shipped my package on 10/19 vi Hong Kong Post to USPS.

Hong Kong Post says it dispatched to USPS via 10/19 but there has been NO update for THREE weeks since then.

I reside in NYC and I'm getting worried 😕 I also have another package coming from Yesstyle via HK Post and it's not giving any update either. 

I did! It tool a total of 24 days and definitely was worried but really happy with the products (and I might have placed another order already). It shipped two days after but I think it was just in waiting hold with customs. There is no way of knowing. Hope your order comes soon, but if not trying contacting the CEO help page to ask.

@Anonymous also the package didn't say Yesstyle. It just looked like someone you know sent  you something.

Anonymous Insider

Thanks for replying back to me so quickly!!! I'll wait another week and hopefully it comes through 😞 I know that it has to go through the ISC place or something in NYC but USPS, why you no update my package status?! 

I actually emailed the CS team as well as IG messaged them 😕 Hopefully I get a reply soon!

Would you mind sharing the tracking details? Just like "10/1 dispatched from HK, 10/8 arrived at Canada"? I just want to compare details T_Tusps (2).png

Anonymous Insider

I'm not in Canada, but placed an order for Asian skincare from YesStyle in late September.  I live in California and it took about 10 business days (2 weeks) from the date I placed my order for my package to arrive.

Also, just FYI - I recall that the package did not say "YesStyle" as the sender, so that threw me off - I looked up the tracking and it said it had been delivered but I didn't see any packages with "YesStyle" on it anywhere.  When I went through my deliveries for the week (which were not many at all), I noticed a package from a sender I did not recognized - if I'm remembering correctly, it had the word "Logistics" in the name on the return address.  It turned out it was my YesStyle order.

Thanks! Fingers crossed mine arrives this week!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • usps (2).png
testing