Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Rewards for Canadians

So there were no rewards other than a product from Philosophy and BeautyBlender in the 100 point rewards available to Canadians. Today there is the addition of a Sephora lipgloss again in the 100 point category and nothing else.

Meanwhile the US site has about 20 rewards. 

Is there a reason we do not have rewards to choose from and in store is no better. I checked and the selection at least downtown Montreal was dismal. 

Tags:

Re: Rewards for Canadians

Not one reward to redeem in Canada.  Not one!  Not even in the 100 point range.  I'm holding off my purchase until I can add something.

A few days ago a Sephora employee in Burlington, Ontario told me to hold on to my points because Sephora is revamping all the rewards this year to be much much better. I have a ridiculous amount of points saved up and I'm tired of spending it on 100pt samples and I can never find the $100 reward. 

The population of California is the equivalent to the entire population of Canada which is one reason. It seems silly but they have a much bigger client base. IT STILL SUCKS and considering Sephora is an international company all over the world they should be doing better for Canadians, at least in the larger Metropolitan areas such as Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver.   

@Tifiny, hi, would you post a link or reference that Sephora rewards in Canada are limited as a result of its population?

RE: Re: Rewards for Canadians

If they are trying to get us to swallow that it’s insulting, such BS. We are less densely populated,so what! Make the same suite of rewards available and just have proportionately fewer of each item. Sephora is a prestige business and if it doesn’t want to treat its Canadian customers equally to those in the States then another retailer will. Hello Shoppers (SDM)

RE: Rewards for Canadians

Agreed! There’s been so few rewards lately!
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing