Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

๐ŸฅงHappy Thanksgiving!๐Ÿฅง

I wanted to wish all Canadian BIC'ers a very Happy Thanksgiving whether you celebrated on the weekend or today โค

Also, Happy early Thanksgiving to our American friends of course! 

Re: ๐ŸฅงHappy Thanksgiving!๐Ÿฅง

Happy Thanksgiving!  ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿƒ

Shout out to my Canada Peeps, have a safe and happy holiday!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the wonderful Canadians here on the BIC!! I would name everyone, but I'm afraid I'd miss someone. So to each and everyone, enjoy your holiday and keep posting!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to you all in Canada! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

-Mali 

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians! ๐Ÿฆƒ 

Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian friends.  I'm counting the days to US Thanksgiving over here (2 weeks break from work, here I come :))

Happy Thanksgiving @GG84 @bakeamuffin @michelleshops @Kim888 @itsfi and to all my fellow BT Canadian community! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ—  this has been a very rough Thanksgiving for my family as my uncle died of Cancer today ๐Ÿ˜” I am sharing this because I want you all to know how important and beneficial  I find being in this community is to me and to thanks you for being a part of a place I feel comfortable to share in ๐Ÿ’œ Xoxo Melissapurple22 

@melissapurple22  I am so sorry for you and your family during this difficult time.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you all and may you find solace as you remember all the good times with your uncle. ๐Ÿ™โค

@melissapurple22 I am terribly sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. 

The biggest hug with thoughts and prayers coming your way @melissapurple22

@melissapurple22 Big hugs to you and my deepest condolences! Thank you for sharing with us and I hope we can make you feel even just a little better during this tough time ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@melissapurple22 I'm so sorry for your loss.

Hugs!!! @melissapurple22 I'm so so sorry. 

I'm so sorry to hear this @melissapurple22 I'm sending you and your family all the love I can.  Please take time to take care of yourself and your loved ones.  We're here if you need us! 

I'm so sorry to hear that @melissapurple22 - thoughts and prayers to your family

@melissapurple22 Iโ€™m so sorry to hear of your uncles passing, family memebers hold such special places in our hearts โค๏ธ I hope youโ€™ll remember to tend to yourself and be kind to yourself in the following days โค๏ธ Please let me know if you need anything.

@melissapurple22

I am so sorry to hear that. I send to you the biggest hug possible โค

Happy Thanksgiving Northern friends!  May your bellies and hearts be full today and all days!

Image result for thanksgiving gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians!!

Image result for canadian thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฆƒ๐Ÿฝ Canadian BICโ€™ers! ๐Ÿค— 2C0F5A16-9E02-4B22-8151-734004B5D6CB.gif

Happy Thanksgiving @GG8! E5706A29-EE2E-46BF-AE90-6B7C87014CA6.gif

20 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 119 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos2
  • E5706A29-EE2E-46BF-AE90-6B7C87014CA6.gif
  • 2C0F5A16-9E02-4B22-8151-734004B5D6CB.gif
testing