Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Canadian prices increasing

Anyone else notice huge price increases on most of their favourite products? Ex. Nude Beach Nudestix pack was $78 and has jumped to $90 (still $78 on the Nudestix website).

Re: Canadian prices increasing

@herondale12345  Wow, I’ve been ordering from Sephora.ca for nearly three years and the worst I’ve ever experienced is a small leak from a shampoo bottle. Never anything like this. 

@PinkEvergreen wrote:

@herondale12345  Wow, I’ve been ordering from Sephora.ca for nearly three years and the worst I’ve ever experienced is a small leak from a shampoo bottle. Never anything like this. 

I know Ive been ordering online for them for longer than that all of these problems occured from 2018-2019 never had problems before that...i heard other people have small problems but they never happened more than once or twice so i figured it was just a small hiccup and figured they were still a good retailer to do online shopping with but honestly at this point im so fed up with them im at the point of considering just ordering directly from the brands themselves...even if it is more of a hassle to do shipping to canada as most of these brands are based in the USA, and shipping isnt always free to Canada 

The price of any product anywhere will be adjusted for inflation over time. It doesn't matter if a company is Canadian or not. Prices of things in the US go up as well. @VNan 

RE: Canadian prices increasing

I posted about this at the end of last year in regards to herbivore products. Today I was looking to restock some drunk elephant products and noticed the price increase and while searching I found your question and an online forum discussing it. The answer someone told me last year was about the exchange rate but according to what I’ve read today other sites do have the products for the same price. Im not sure what’s going on, but I’m glad to see that I’m not going crazy and would like to know why this is happening also.
Anonymous Insider

Yes sadly 

@VNan  I believe they did a price increase that happened June 1st. I read another post about it. Not sure why the other website is cheaper tho. But I noticed a few things in my basket went up over night. 

RE: Re: Canadian prices increasing

Thanks! Figured it was price adjustments for the USD but weird to see it happening with Canadian brands as well.
48 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • 1C0AC325-5BB5-4B67-8252-BD3DDC1D757F.png
  • 8569F9ED-C6AC-45F5-BB64-2A453A720A33.png
testing