Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Canadian exclusives? (in-store)

Hi all, I'm very suddenly making a trip Up North in the morning so I'll be able to make my first Canadian Sephora run tomorrow! Is there anything specific I should try to look for? I know Bite makes the maple items, but wasn't sure what else there might be (I'll be in Langley/Abbotsford, BC). Thanks for any ideas you might have! ❤️

RE: Canadian exclusives? (in-store)

If you happen to see this little beauty brand anywhere stock up on their gel stain - it's INCREDIBLE. 

RE: Canadian exclusives? (in-store)

America is spoiled in makeup choices so I can’t think of anything you can’t already get from back home, especially at Sephora. We haveCanadian drugstore brands that you can check out: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Joe Fresh, Vasanti, Quo, Annabelle. Any Canadian exclusives tend to sell at Holt Renfrew, The Bay or Shoppers Drug Mart. Also, hello from a Surrey resident!

Re: RE: Canadian exclusives? (in-store)

Thanks @roselam! Apparently my parents make shopping jaunts a lot more frequently than I thought, so I'm tagging along for one... I'll definitely be able to check a few of those out!

@fieldsofclover I saw in another thread that you went to a Sephora in Vancouver. Which one did you go to? Hope you had a nice trip! 😊🇨🇦

@fieldsofclover Be sure to update us on your jaunt up here! 😊

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing