Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

thank you sephora.

i am so glad sephora made a group for men who wear makeup. i had to make my username a girl one because i was so ashamed and embarrassed that i am a man who wears makeup. this group will definately help me to become more self accepting and self confident. i hope to be a future jeffree star or james charles. they are my idols. i hope we can all help eachother out!

Tags:

Re: thank you sephora.

Yes. Thank you Sephora. I have learned so much about makeup from your site and wonderfully helpful sales associates. It's not easy to shop and learn about feminine makeup and hygiene when your a guy, but your store progressive open environment helps everyone feel more beautiful.

get out this is for men only.

Your right. I'm sorry because I always use my insecurities to lash out on people. I was born a man but I'm trying to transition into a woman. I was jealous at your ability to let everyone know the truth. I hope to be like you one day.

i respect that and hope you can become happy with yourself. we should get together sometime and talk about our tough situations. LGBT 4 lyfe

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing