cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|
Anonymous Insider

foundations

hi,iam a transgender.Recently started using make up.looking for a foundation that could cover 5;00 shadow.any suggestions?

Re: foundations

I would recommend color blocking your five o'clock shadow with an orange lipstick or color corrector, then using a full coverage foundation like Kryolan, Mehron. If that's too heavy for your skin then Dermablend would work the best, it's light weight and full coverage.

The Make Up For Ever foundation sticks are a great full coverage foundation with a bit of a skin like dew to them to make them look fairly skin like.  Easy to blend and layer well.  I would recommend also getting a color corrector to layer underneath in the darker areas.

Wayne Goss always recommends mineral powder, mineral make...

Wayne Goss always recommends mineral powder, mineral makeup against facial hair. He has mentioned it several times through the years in multiple videos. His videos are short & to the point you could pick up several tips from him. Hope you find something that works for you.
Anonymous Insider

no,where can i get it?  thanks for the reply

RE: foundations

how much are u willing to spend? its also a good idea to invest in some colour-correcting creams espc an orange to dull out the 5’o clock shadow. if you dont mind spending a lot, you might want to invest in a good full-coverage stick foundation from like a Kryolan or a Mehron, a lot of drag performers use that. if you want a powder foundation, Lock-It Powder is crazy good coverage for a powder.
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: foundations

thanks for the suggestion:)

Anonymous Insider

looks like I can use a few friends here 😞

Anonymous Insider

anyone please??

I'm kind of gender queer but used to take T so I have some stubble that I cover for work and I use Tarte's Amazonian Clay liquid foundation. It is thick full coverage and needs to be set with setting powder but covers my stubble. I have fair skin and dark brown hair so there are times when I color correct before applying foundation as others have suggested on here. Sometimes the trick is color correcting and using less foundation/concealer rather than just caking on thick layers of foundation and concealers, which can draw attention to stubble.

RE: Re: foundations

Have you tried Dermablend foundation?
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing