Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

first time doing a full face

never done it before. hope to improve. Does anyone have any tips?

first time doing a full face

Sorry late to the game. Wow! Your eyelashes and lips look gorgeous. You're killing it. Just enhance what you have. Don't do too much or it just detracts from your natural beauty. A few things I wish I had known sooner are good brushes are worth it and there is a Huge difference between some high end and less expensive pallets. After trying bothViseart and Pat McGrath labs most other brands pale in comparison. Most important part of your every day routine, if nothing else baste your face with sunscreen. Always! Take care.
Anonymous Insider

Re: first time doing a full face

It looks amazing for your first time.  Try doing some nose contour and pluck some of the stray hairs above your eyebrows.  Oh, and get some highlighter popping.  : )  Keep up the great work!!

Anonymous Insider

Nothing is more important when you go out than confidence. Whatever you choose to do be confident. 

@Timtibo This is your first time and you rock a full face better than I can.  You look fabulous.  I don't have any tips, just keep doing what you're doing and makes you happy.

@Timtibo Great job! Those lashes 🙂 Your skin looks fabulous! What was the occasion? 

RE: first time doing a full face

It looks like you did a really great job @Timtibo, even the liner is great! What was the most challenging part for you?
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: first time doing a full face

the lashes 😂

the lashes 😂

Looks great @timtibo those lips are poppin!

Looks great @Timtibo those lips are poppin!

@Timtibo I think you did a fab job for it being your firs...

@Timtibo I think you did a fab job for it being your first time!
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 28 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
testing