Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

beard shadow?

I’m getting older and my beard is growing like crazy. Is there any makeup tip to help conceal the shadow?? I’m currently just using my foundation & buffing brush and orange concealer, but it doesn’t help.

Re: beard shadow?

when I need to cover dark spots or five o’clock shadow, it helps if you put on your orange color corrector, let it sit for a minute to set and then put foundation over it. I’ve seen some people use setting powder or setting spray before foundation too. I’ve made the mistake of putting on foundation too soon and it moves the color corrector. 

Thxs! Which orange corrector do you use? I used the LA girl one and it’s trash. 

I’ve been using the NYX color correcting primer. It’s not amazing but it gets the job done. I’m definitely going to look out for other products that might be better.

It’s funny that you mention the LA girl color corrector because I’ve been seeing a lot of TikToks about how it’s meant to mix into your foundation to customize your shade rather than color correct your face. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing