Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

any recommendation eye cream for those who got dark circle under eyes?

I need to cure my dark cicrle but felt confused. any recommendation? thanks a lot.

Re: any recommendation eye cream for those who got dark circle under eyes?

BareMinerals SkinLongevity Power Vital Eye Cream is amazing! I have started to see some results in just a few days!

It's really what you feel is best for you, everyone here said different things and I agree with them all... buuuut Origins Refreshing Eye Creme has my vote!

The Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm is the BEST. You'll start to see results within 10 days. Its the one I recommend to men you have really bad dark circles, but dont want to wear makeup to cover it. My co-worker also loves it and says that it really helped his mom lift the skin on her eyelid. Its de-puffs, lifts, and fights dark circles. 

I like Becca's under eye brightening corrector. I sometimes use it over whatever eye cream I'm sussing out. For dark circles I think I'm leaning towards Dr Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Dew it All Eye Gel or Dr Dennis Gross C+ Brighten and Firm Eye Cream.

I think Tarte's eye cream is the best (and their under eye masks are great too but expensive). I tried Clinique's pepstart eye cream and it really did nothing compared to Tarte's.

thank you

thank you

what's your budget?

JayJay1290 wrote:
I need to cure my dark cicrle but felt confused. any recommendation? thanks a lot.

above $100

below $100
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
testing