Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

Goth Makeup (gender neutral)

I'm new to goth makeup and I'm just starting out. looking for some advice.
Anonymous Insider

Re: Goth Makeup (gender neutral)

Jefree star weirdo is a great black lipstick for your type of look so is abused which a blue almost black that would pair well with kat von d eyeliner and some lilly lashes 

Anonymous Insider

Re: Goth Makeup (gender neutral)

I might be in a little late, but I spent years perfecting my goth makeup look. I think a mistake many make is to go too way light on the foundation, making them look a little like a mime (no offense). If you're going to go pale, you should choose a foundation that's max 2 shades lighter than your skin, and make sure to blend it down past your jawline. Then you can apply a very pale powder so the effect is a little less obvious. When applying eyeliner, you want to get it right down into your lashline so that there isn't a space between your liner and your eyelashes. Happy gothing! 

Quickest, easiest thing is to get a good black eyeliner pencil with a smudger on the end. Line and smudge, and then maybe put a concealer over any blemishes. Dramatic contouring can be very skeletal and goth if you have the right face for it - look up male contouring tips. Hope this helps!

I like kat von d's palettes and lipstick but also urban decay has some darker palettes as well. Hope this helps
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing