cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

YouTube Beauty Vloggers/Influencers

Hey everyone!

I'm an aspiring beauty vlogger and am extremely curious as to what you guys like to watch on youtube and which brands you are drawn to. Makeup tutorials? Product reviews? Get ready with me? First impressions? 

I know what I enjoy watching but I'd love to get a better understanding of what everyone else enjoys so I can begin to expand my following.

Thank you 🙂

Re: YouTube Beauty Vloggers/Influencers

Here is my most recent video if you ladies would like to check it out 🙂 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1w-ib5zyXI

I love makeup tutorials!!!! especially warm smokey eye makeup! can't get enough of those haha

Thank you for the feedback 🙂

Love product reviews esp with pro's and cons.  Will check out your channel.  I usually don't have the patience for a tutorial - esp if the vlogger rambles on and on about nothing.  Grammar and clarity is especially important.

Thank you for your response. Right now I only have the means to create makeup tutorials with products I already have. Once I am able to save up a little more money I will be purchasing new products to review, pros and cons included 🙂 

Hey! I first of all love that blue look and I think I am going to try it. Secondly, I really love monthly favorites and videos that talk about things that would be good to try and avoid based on your experience and why. Also, if you keep making original looks, those are interesting, but if it's the same smokey eye we've seen everyone do, it's less interesting.

Thank you! I will keep trying to create original looks that aren't repetitive, its definitely challenging but I know I can do it. I would love to incorporate monthly favorites as well as product reviews in the very near future. 

@Vskxo Awesome! I wish you the best of luck! 🙂

Here is a link to my channel, any recommendations are welcome. Thank you 🙂 

wow sooo pretty!! definitely have to try this one out!!

@Vskxo  I thought this was a great video!  You were very skillful with your makeup application, and the production value was good.

Spoiler
I would also love to see an occasional close-up of the eye shadow application, like when you did your crease in one area with one color and then in another area with a different color.  I'm also curious about what brushes you are using.  Great job!   Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for the feedback! Yes I will be incorporating more close up shots as well as including which brushes I am using 🙂 

@Vskxo Awesome!  Please tag me when you have created new videos!  When I find the time, I will watch the ones you have already posted on your channel 🙂

I love monthly favorites videos! they are always my favor...

I love monthly favorites videos! they are always my favorite, and also tutorials that focus on a specific product like 'ABH Modern Renaissance Daytime look' 😊 good luck with your channel ❤

Re: I love monthly favorites videos! they are always my favor...

Awesome! I'll definitely start to use specific product names in my titles, thank you 🙂

Anonymous Insider

RE: YouTube Beauty Vloggers/Influencers

I would love to see more “natural” tutorials. YouTube Makeup tutorials these days are always heavy. Makeup is great and all but full on glam seems repetitive in the YouTube makeup community. Something less and minimalistic would be nice and refreshing. I do not intend to offend with anyone with this post, everyone has their own preference when they do their makeup. This is just my preference.

Re: RE: YouTube Beauty Vloggers/Influencers

I totally see where you’re coming from! I personally am either full glam or not wearing any makeup at all. I struggle with that in between “afternoon” look lol. That’s something I’d definitely like to improve and bring to my channel so I can target everyday women who want to improve their technique without increasing the amount of makeup they wear. No worries, you’re not offending anyone. You’re always allowed to have your preference 🙂 

I like to see HONEST reviews without the word honest in the box *lol* I know a lot of YT'er are out trying to get big PR boxes and it's watering the point of Youtubing down... I vlog as well.. what's your channel?

Absolutely! I miss the days when someone could post a “Product Review” without it being “BRUTALLY HONEST REVIEW *must watch*!!!” I understand it’s a great way to draw traffic to your channel but it’s can be a bit much at times lol.

Awesome! I’d love to check out your channel. Here’s a link to mine 🙂 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8pPT6Hq2yTY

Nice... I'll check you out... here's mine:

https://youtu.be/zTrimtDG9VI

32 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 32 replies
  • 45 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing