Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

What makeup items would you pack for a 3 month trip?

Advice needed for a beauty junkie who doesn't want to bring her entire makeup collection to Australia. I'm trying to pack light - but not too light. Specific products would be really helpful! x

Re: What makeup items would you pack for a 3 month trip?

Hi @HannaAri,

I love the Sephora Collection travel bags like Pack it all Organizer. This helps me pack only what I need. They also fit nicely in a suitcase and there is a place for your brushes! 

I also suggest bringing travel sized everything! If your mascara comes in a travel size, get it! 

I also suggest bringing a smaller eyeshadow palette like the HUDA Beauty Obsessions Palettes. They are pigmented and are great for everyday wear. 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hi @HannaAri,

I would definitely bring your everyday essentials! Also, if you're going to go to any special events, I would plan out your makeup looks to help you decide on which products you should bring. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

I’d go for a BB or CC cream instead of fussing with primers, setting powders, etc. The it! Cosmetics CC cream is excellent, high spf, lasts all day, and gives the skin a great, smooth, appearance. 

A tinted lip balm like the Lano Tinted Lip Balm. 

Mascara, Rollerlash by Benefit 

Eyebrow pencil if you like to fill in your brows, my go to is Signature Brow by KVD. 

If you tend to have darker undereyes I’d also suggest grabbing a concealer like the Laura Mercier flawless fusion ultra longwear concealer and the undereye brightening/setting powder to set the concealer. 

I hope this helps give you some ideas @HannaAri 😊

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing