cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Water based concealers??

Hi,

i have dry skin and i noticed that my products are silicone based. I currently use the following as primer and concealer (i don’t use foundation) 

• makeup forever Step 1 primer hydra boost (has silicone in it) 
  • Charlotte tilbury Beautiful Skin Medium to Full Coverage Radiant Concealer with Hyaluronic Acid (which i also believe has silicone in it)

i was advised that for dry skin i should opt for water based products. I do not like the CT concealer.

i know the Laura mercier pure canvas primer (hydrating) is water based so i intend on buying that. However im looking for a concealer that’s also water based.

i use elta MD am (which i was told is water based) and the ole henriksen banana bright eye cream (which i called to ask them if it was water based and they said yes)

id really love it if i could get some recommendations on good water based concealers. I hate matte finishes and i prefer a radiant/dewy/natural look when it comes to concealers. Thank you in advance!

Re: Water based concealers??

@lar95, Tower 28 Beauty Swipe All-Over Hydrating Serum Concealer is a water based concealer. It does not contain silicones. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing