Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Ultimate Christmas Wish list Ideas

Guys I have no clue what to ask for, for Christmas! Help!

Re: Ultimate Christmas Wish list Ideas

Have you checked out our fall releases thread? There's tons of info on products launching later this year so you can start making your list! Enjoy 😉

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2017-RELEASES/m-p/27391...

I wish for Bite Beauty to do some mini sets!  There are some sets out already, but  they are similar to previous year.  I've been hoping to try some of the other colors, like Sake, Chai, Dragon Fruit!

It would be cute if bite beauty did an advert calendar! @partimebeauty I was planning to pick up the new sets but I don't think the "value" is correct lol 😂 Maybe when they go on sale

Anonymous Insider

RE: Ultimate Christmas Wish list Ideas

If you are looking to discover products, beauty box subscriptions are great!

Brushes!  A really good set or a few high-quality singles brushes that you will use often.  There is such a huge difference in makeup application when you are using the proper tools.

Anonymous Insider

OMG Tarte's Holiday palette looks to die for. It has 24 e...

OMG Tarte's Holiday palette looks to die for. It has 24 eyeshadows, 5 face products, deluxe liquid lipstick and mascara and a full size eyeliner. And the packaging is lovely❤

What do you like? Gift sets? Perfume?

RE: Re: Ultimate Christmas Wish list Ideas

Well, last year they had a Caudalie Gift set that I bought on a humbug ... it was the Crushed Cabernet and the Body Butter! I hope it comes out again because it was great! Soft Skin, Lush Fragrance and it was $35!! Great surprise!
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing