cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Tips on starting a makeup youtube channel

Halleloo!!!

So I'm Really into makeup and skincare now and I want to start making Youtube Videos. I was wondering if Y'all had any tips on starting up. I'm trying to film a MASSIVE haul I got Yesterday. Any tips are great!

Stay Beautiful 

Re: Tips on starting a makeup youtube channel

Hey @TexanRazorback ! Congrats on starting your youtube channel! When I got started I really just had to go for it. Don't worry so much about the little details, be engaged, be niche, work with what you have, and stay consistant. I spent a good amount of time researching the actual process before starting my channel but you learn SO much more from just jumping into it, paying attention what your audience is enjoying, and tracking analytics. I started my channel about 2 months ago and it has been such a fun experience. Let me know what your username is, I would love to follow and support your channel 🖤 

RE: Tips on starting a makeup youtube channel

I don’t have a YouTube but have started playing around on different forms of media’s ! The one thing I suggest is to market yourself/channel to grow your page ! Share your channel on insta/fb/TikTok etc. ! Also I’ve noticed the more you try and engage with your audience the better your fan base/ followers will be :)!
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing