cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE DUPE THREAD!!!

A place to help each other find dupes or color match. 🙂

I often find myself looking up products that I wish I could find a dupe for or seeing something and trying to match the color. Thought this be the best place to ask 😉

Re: THE DUPE THREAD!!!

image.jpg

Ok this is gonna sound crazy but I was at 5 below bc they have rly cute makeup organizers and out of the corner of my eye i saw a set of 5 colors of a summer friday dupe! It is literally so good and whenever I use it everyone is like “Oooh I love summer fridays!” It’s insane and it was only five dollars!

Nars creamy radiant concealer dupe? 

The L’Oréal Infallible 24 Hr Concealer is definitely a cheaper dupe! 

i’m not too sure but i think maybelline fit me concealer?

@metalorganic try the new kulfi lip stains or VioletteFr bisou lipsticks. 

An exact Dupe for the Armani cheek tint in shade 53 is the Maybelline Sun-Kisser Liquid Blush ($10) @Nickelliebear1 

This may be a shot in the dark but does anyone have any suggestions for a dupe for Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Cheek Tint 53 Bold Pink ? 

@Nickelliebear1   Try Maybelline Sunkisser Multi-Use Liquid Blush in Blazing Blush or Morphe  Hot Shot Blush Drops in That Girl. Won't be exactly the same, but similar.

Hi all- My bottle of Formula X nail color in shade Flashy is almost out.  Does anyone know a good dupe for it?  It's the perfect shade of bright red with a hint of orange!  Thanks 🙂

@VickiB83 Essie salon in shade Clambake, Nailberry Polish in shade Joyful, or ORLY in shade Muy Caliente

Thank you I will check them out!! 🙂

Someone knows a dupe for the givenchy glow foundation?

@nicolemonica10 I’ve heard ppl say the L’Oréal infallible Pro-Glow is a drugstore dupe. Also Urban Decay Hydromaniac Glowy Tinted Hydrator Foundation 

I’ve found an amazing dupe for the Supergoop! Glowscreen SPF 40 Sunscreen with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 2.5 oz Sunrise / 73.9 mL the sun bum 30 glow screen I got mine at my local wegmans

For only $5 and I prefer it more than my glow screen❤️

Good to know!!! I also found another one... #SuntouchableWhoaGlowBroadSpectrumSpf30Sunscreen.

They do not sell this at sephora though

Does anyone have a dupe for the formula X nail polish in starlight? Or a bottle of it 😭

IMG_0406.jpeg

i’ve heard the acure is a good dupe. i haven’t used it (i use bubble) but that’s what i hv heard:) 

As the person below said bubble it only has similar packaging. There both made with completely diferente benifits❤️

probably the bubble moisturizers! 

1 Reply
testing