cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE DUPE THREAD!!!

A place to help each other find dupes or color match. 🙂

I often find myself looking up products that I wish I could find a dupe for or seeing something and trying to match the color. Thought this be the best place to ask 😉

Re: THE DUPE THREAD!!!

Does anyone know a dupe for this? It’s for my sister in law. I’d greatly appreciate any help. Thank you!356ABA4F-1617-4FF2-9DE7-EF8AFDAB6EF6.jpeg

Lancôme Playful - discontinuedimage.jpg

image.jpg

THE DUPE THREAD!!!

I am looking for a dupe of Max Factor Pan Cake foundation. You would apply it with a moist sponge then it sets to a perfect matte finish. It would stay all day, kept my oil in check with no touch ups!!! It was my holy grail of foundation but sadly it was discontinued. I've been using Benefits Hello Flawless applied with a damp beauty blender but it is not the same. Any recommendations?

RE: THE DUPE THREAD!!!

I’ve heard that the Ben Nye Color Cake foundation is a good dupe for Max Factor.

THE DUPE THREAD!!!

What's a dupe for Color pop's KAE lip pencil?

THE DUPE THREAD!!!

So I got my TF Life's a Festival palette today and I swatched all (of course) and couldn't help but think artist pass looks like UD lounge.....lounge is darker, little greener but close. lounge is closer to my wrist. I couldn't get the full likeness in pics 😞

glass bull by colour pop

glass bull by colour pop

It truly does @sonnydee

It truly does @sonnydee

It also reminds me of Urban Decay's Moondust Solstice maybe without glitter 🙂

Dupe alert! Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light is amazing for tan skin. I use it to brighten my undereyes. This is an absolute Holy Grail in my collection. Well...Wet N Wild Color Icon in Ticket To Brazil is a perfect dupe! I’ve had this for a year or so and took it out of hiding. I searched and knew it was just like Hourglass. It’s perfect if you’ve been hesitant on purchasing hourglass! $44 to $4. That’s a huge difference. BFBAAC22-1737-4D75-9576-25FAC98646E7.jpeg

Bump...

another benefit dupe wish. Cream eyeshadows in tattle tal...

another benefit dupe wish. Cream eyeshadows in tattle tale and birthday suit. Especially birthday suit. (cream preferable but I'll take powder shadow dupes as well)

Uhhhhhh, has anyone found a legit dupe for benefit 10?

no. BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! I miss this so much :( :(

no. BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! I miss this so much 😞 😞

ooh the pink on it looks pretty close. The bronzer might...

ooh the pink on it looks pretty close. The bronzer might be too dark but it's hard to tell from a picture. I'll try to check it out. I kinda gave up after a while but your post made me want to go back on a search for a dupe!

RE: ooh the pink on it looks pretty close. The bronzer might...

It's the closest I've ever found. I'm satisfied. I strongly recommend it.

RE: no. BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! I miss this so much :( :(

absolutely. as you probably already know yourself everything else comes really close but nothing is 10: i have fair skin so this Nars dual in Craving is next on my list to try. i'll let you know!

THE DUPE THREAD!!!

Any one know of a dupe for MAC cleanse off oil?

ARTIS BRUSH OWNERS!!!! I found the perfect dupe for their foaming brush cleaner as well as cleaning cloth. This Phytoplex Cleanser has the exact ingredients for the Artis Cleanser at a fraction of the cost as well as double the amount. As far as the cleaning cloth, it simply a microfiber towel. You can use this for any high-density brush that takes forever to dry. I purchase mine on Amazon for $5.

So are u telling me that medline cleanser which i use at...

So are u telling me that medline cleanser which i use at work frequently for my residents is a Artis brush cleanser dupe?? well my mind is blown, who knew a dupe could be found in the work supply closet.
testing