Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Sale Question

I've never shopped the sale in store and am planning to do so, next weekend.  I am a VIB, but never received a mailer about the sale. Will I still get the sale price in store or do I have to have the mailer? I would shop online, but the item I want is sold out online. Thanks! 

Re: Sale Question

Hi @Wednesdaythinks,

The emails for VIB's have not gone out yet. Please stay tuned and keep checking your emails for updates. Click here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Holiday-Bonus-2018/m-p/4247921 for more information. The VIB dates for the Holiday Bonus sale are:

• VIB: Fri 11/9 – Mon 11/12.
❤️ Melissa

@melissabt I have a quick question, this doesn't affect me but I'm asking for my mom who is VIB.  If she reaches rouge during the VIB weekend sale, she would technically not be considered VIB anymore.  Would she be able to shop after that threshold?

@blushnglow,

Thank you @Wednesdaythinks🙂

Since the sale for Rouge starts tomorrow, clients will have needed to qualify for Rouge status before the promotional offer has started (Fri 11/2 – Mon 11/5). The dates for the VIB sale are: Fri 11/9 – Mon 11/12

❤️ Melissa

@melissabt Yes thanks. However, my question was referring to the VIB weekend not this weekend.

@blushnglow,

Sorry about that and thank you for clarifying that! She should still be able to use the VIB discount after she qualifies for Rouge during the VIB sale. If she needs assistance with the discount, I suggest contacting the store prior to visiting or for online help, contact us directly at 1-877-Sephora (1-877-737-4672) before placing the order. Thank you.

❤️ Melissa

@blushnglow Is your mom close to Rouge? I can't see it being an issue in store to redeem VIB, online since status updates instantly, it would be an issue to use a VIB code as a Rouge.

@GG84 @melissabt Awesome!! Thanks!!

@Wednesdaythinks The VIB sale actually starts next weekend Nov 9-12.  Code VIBBONUS.  If you shop tomorrow you will not get the discount unless your Rouge.

Then, next weekend, when I shop in store, will my purchases be discounted? I never get the Sephora snail mail. 

@Wednesdaythinks Yes, if you shop next weekend your purchase will get discounted.  If you don't get something in the mail or email you can always give them your email or VIB card linked to your account for you to get the discount.

Hi @Wednesdaythinks!

This weekend is still Rouge exclusive for the sale. VIB has their weekend starting the 9th. Then it's BI's weekend the following week.

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing