Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Rouge Disappointment

I have to say I've been SUPER disappointed in the Rouge member benefits. We have to spend $1000 every year to keep this title and yet we get nothing out of it. I finally got the $100 Rouge reward, but it can't be combined with the 20% sale. I can't even combine getting a small beauty offer with the 20% which is insane to me. I tried booking a makeover appointment, which I do maybe once a year for events, and I was told "we could maybe honor it being free this time" because now it's no longer free? I was told the tier celebration reward was my one chance to guarantee four free makeovers. no more free 2 day shipping, literally no benefit other than 20% off. I get it, some people might have abused these things but they are so minor rewards at the end of the day that I can't imagine Sephora loses money over them. There's no reason now to keep shopping at Sephora. 

RE: Rouge Disappointment

I’m just about to hit rouge and I’m worried about this too. I chose 2 free makeovers as my tier gift for vib and was told they were free. I have yet to use them though.

Re: Rouge Disappointment

@StacyBl Whoever told you the makeover wasn't free was incorrect. Rouge members are still entitled to free makeovers and three-day shipping. You can keep Flash if you prefer 2-day shipping as long as you choose it as a tier gift. Rouges also receive higher percentages off during sales, extended sale times, access to the $100 reward, and first access to many new releases.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing