cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

PR Samples Question

Hello Beautiful people, 

I have seen on YouTube the many PR samples that YouTubers receive and I'm curious does anyone know how to receive those same samples or even deluxe samples without having a YouTube channel or blog? I'm really into skincare and wear minimal makeup but thought the makeup is life board was the best place to post since PR samples are usually for makeup. Thanks! 

Tags:

Re: PR Samples Question

Do you have other media platforms of which you are active on? Such as Instagram? PR samples are often sent to bloggers or Youtubers who have a large outreach because companies are looking to promote their products. They rarely send them to individuals without social media since there is little to no benefit to them. The goal is to get the word out to as many people as possible with little cost.

If you are active on social media but still get no samples, you'll either need to grow your followers or contact companies directly.

If you don't have social media or very few followers, the only way to get samples would be through giveaways or promotions that a brand may have.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing