cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|
Anonymous Insider

Metallic reds

Hi, does anyone know wich smashbox lipstick is more intense on the side of metallic reds? They have always on metallic liquid lipstick in “maneater” and be legendary in “crimson chrome” but i’m not sure wich one is better 🤔

Re: Metallic reds

@Anonymous

I haven't tested those specific colors, but if you have a preference in formula, they are quite different.

Always On is a long lasting liquid, one that dries and stays put; I have the purple metallic and like it pretty well...it's not too dry and stays relatively comfortable, while the metallic element helps keep it from looking the typical dry matte.

The Be Legendary liquids stay soft and shiny; think high-pigment & high-coverage gloss. But because of that, staying power is relatively low. They are pretty, but need to be touched up fairly often.

I hope that helps you make your choice ☺️

Anonymous Insider

Re: Metallic reds

RGbrown wrote:

@AngelaFierro

I haven't tested those specific colors, but if you have a preference in formula, they are quite different.

Always On is a long lasting liquid, one that dries and stays put; I have the purple metallic and like it pretty well...it's not too dry and stays relatively comfortable, while the metallic element helps keep it from looking the typical dry matte.

The Be Legendary liquids stay soft and shiny; think high-pigment & high-coverage gloss. But because of that, staying power is relatively low. They are pretty, but need to be touched up fairly often.

I hope that helps you make your choice ☺️

Thank you so much! You actually did help me a lot ❤️

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing