Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Make up recommendations

Hi if anyone can help me with some make up recommendations that would be great. I have used the Tarte shape tape concealer for a while but I feel like I wanna change it up. I’m 24 years old, my skin is for the most part is normal but sometimes can be dry and sensitive. I don’t like matte foundations and concealers because they tend to make my skin/under eyes dry. I also need help with setting powder and if I need one for under my eyes and to dry face. I will also list my make up routine/products to see what you guys think. Another note is that I’m on the fair side but I do have some color.  Of course I don’t wear this every day but this is what I wear when I got out. The reason why I’m asking is because I want make up that looks good for photos.
1. Tatcha primer (the original) 

2. Armani foundation (this one is my favorite but if you have recommendations, I’m down to hear it) 

3. Tarte shape tape concealer (I would like to try something different. I was thinking the Armani or Pat McGrath one but again I’m not sure. I just don’t want a matte finish. Also my under eyes can have dark circles or be a little baggy) 

4. setting powder Ive been using the Hourglass translucent setting powder, I also use this to bake under my eyes. I’m not sure if that is a good call or if I should use something else for setting under my eyes. I’ve used Laura Mercier and it’s really good but I also heard the ONE SIZE is good too but again I’m not so sure. I don’t want my skin to look dry but I do wanna set my under eyes

5. Charlotte Tilbury contour wand. I like this one a lot. I used to use the FENTY contour stick but I wasn’t crazy about it. I also used to use the KVD contour palette but I like how the cream products make you sculpted

6. Hourglass bronzer. If I’m doing a no make up look I used the Tower 28 cream bronzer. I’m down to hear bronzer recommendations 

7. I always change up my blush but I’ve been using hourglass a lot or Nars Orgasm. I also like EM Cosmetics, KOSAS, and Glossier 

8. Highlight ranges as well but I try to use my Anastasia Beverly Hills ones

9. I NEED A GOOD EYELINER! I suck at eyeliner so I’m not sure which one to get. I’m not sure if I should get the Master by Mario one with the smudge brush or the MAC one that’s in a pot. Any recommendation will do 

10. Eyeshadow I’m not gonna list because I have a lot but, I like to hear recommendations and if you think the Master by Mario matte eye palette is worth it or the Hudson beauty ones? 
11. mascara I’m good with but I’ll take any recommendations 

12. For setting spray, I use the morphe one because I like how it sprays evenly and that it’s very affordable but maybe I should get a new one? I’ve used the Tatcha one too and I love it but I don’t know if I should purchase it again. 

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing