Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|
Anonymous Insider

I don't know anything about makeup lol pls help :)

So basically I want to get makeup for my mom on Valentine's Day but I high-key have no idea what products to buy her...

She's in her early 40s (she looks like she's maybe in her late 30s though) and she is Asian.

Black hair, medium tan skin, and dark eyes. 

I was thinking about buying her a new blush and maybe some other products. She wears some makeup, but not a ton. She usually goes for a more natural, professional look. 

Please help!! Thanks, and happy v-day!

Re: I don't know anything about makeup lol pls help :)

Hi @Ruth112002,

How sweet! I recommend the SEPHORA FAVORITES - Glow For It. This set is a  multibranded sampler set of luminzers that provide intense glow or the SEPHORA FAVORITES - Lashstash To Go. This set is a mascara sampler that features five deluxe mascaras and a voucher to redeem a full-sized one. I hope this helps!

Best,
Rebecca 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much, those look great! I think I might have to go to the store tomorrow since I'm worried about shipping so I'll keep an eye out for the mascara set. Thanks!

@Anonymous  I often find that the Sephora Favourites Sets are a nice way to gift someone makeup when you aren't really sure what they have already or aren't sure exactly what they'd like.  The sets are a great way to get a variety of products without the commitment to full sizes.  Personally I love the Mascara sets that include a gift certificate to cash in for a full size of your favourite trial mascara.  They often work out to the same price or better for the full size product and you get to try out 5 or 6 different formulas. 

Let us know what you end up picking up!

Anonymous Insider

Thanks so much! And sure, I will let you know what I get her. I am going to try to go to Sephora/Ulta tomorrow since I am worried that the products won't be shipped in time. Thanks !

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing