Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

How much did you spend/save during the BI/VIB/ROUGE Sale? 😋

Just a fun poll to see how much everyone spent, and how much they saved! 

I stocked up on products I would need in the next 6 months, so I spent $335.80 and saved $83.93 including taxes 🙂 

I spent 336 and some change. I'm guessing I saved about a...

I spent 336 and some change. I'm guessing I saved about as much as you but I don't remember lol. I bought a bunch of eyeshadow sets and lip sets. I also got the wander beauty mascara because I have found it to be the best and my new favorite!

Re: How much did you spend/save during the BI/VIB/ROUGE Sale? 😋

Friends & Family Sale:

Spent $566.40

Saved $141.60

VIB Rouge Holiday Sale:

Spent $183.20

Saved $45.80

I very much regret seeing this thread. 😐

Spent $134, saved $34. One small splurge, one restock of a regularly used product, and some new-to-me skincare. 

I spent $285 and saved $63. One order, I didn't use the discount for the mini perfumes code...All spending in the name of skincare!

RE: How much did you spend/save during the BI/VIB/ROUGE Sale? 😋

Ouch. I made a few trips. Overall, I spent $996 with a savings of $245. 3 of those items were re-stocks of my skincare and we all know how expensive that is! 😬😬😬

$55.12.  I saved $11.  I only bought stuff that I "needed," though needed isn't the right word to use.  I bought a beauty blender since I'd been using the same one for most of the year, a waterproof mascara since I didn't have one and my eyes tend to water on Mondays, and a facial spray to keep on my desk at work since the one I had been using ran out right before the sale.

I paid $58 for a total of $113 products during the sale with some cashback/reward apps along with Sephora's 20% off code. It's like 50% off for me. I'm proud of myself for making a huge saving 🤣

I was scared to look at how much I spent because I made several purchases.  But here we go.

Paid:  $522.66

Saved:  $108.90

I just realized that I forgot to add the discount code on one of my purchases 😞  Oh well.

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 26 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing