Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Help!

So a few days ago my basic makeup kit was stolen (by basic i mean my go to's for a full face) and now I'm reconstructing said kit except maybe better/cheaper. So if anyone has any suggestions, recommendations or tips that would be greatly appreciated. 

Hey @beautybrokeme I love ur username & yep it sums me up...

Hey @beautybrokeme I love ur username & yep it sums me up. Anyhow it sucks about ur makeup I hope the theif gets acne for bad karma. To replenish ur stash check out colourpop they are having a 20% off site wide sale with free shipping & a free palette with $75 purchase. It ends tonight at midnight. Check out Nyx website as well they're having a sale/special too.

Re: Hey @beautybrokeme I love ur username & yep it sums me up...

Thank you SO much!

Re: Help!

I think it depends on your budget and what products you love. Some things like mascara, eye liner, lip liner you can get great at the drugstore. Depending on how often you use eyeshadow a palette by a brand like Tarte, Urban Decay or Violet Voss could be a good start. There are also a few face palettes (blush, bronzer and highlighter) available, but they are only worth it if you would use all the products and the colours work with your skin tone. 

Lastly, there are some last minute pre-christmas sales on and I assume some great post-christmasy sales too, so a good time to buy your must haves. Hope this helps and sorry you lost all your makeup.

Re: Help!

Thank you for the advice and I love your profile picture.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Help!

Re: RE: Help!

Thank you for the help!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing