Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Foundation Shade Match

I’m having a difficult time with the apps shade match feature. It either doesn’t have a match for me or gives me a completely wrong shade spectrum. So I would love some feedback and help to a couple foundation products. 

I match to MERIT The Minimalist Perfecting Complexion Foundation and Concealer Stick Silk 

What shade would I be in NARS Light Reflecting Advanced Skincare Foundation ?

I was shade matched in store to ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation Balos ST3 but find it to be a touch too cool for my skin. What would match Merit Silk?

I hope someone could help, that would be wonderful!

Thank you!

Re: Foundation Shade Match

Hi @AlisaAndersen! Have you tried findation’s website? If you have a few foundations that are a match for you, it’ll recommend your best match in other brands. 

Hi! 😁

I have actually. And it has been a hit or miss sometimes for some reason. For some products it works, and others it misses the mark and suggests a very deep shade. If only I lived closer to a store location that would make my foundation search so much easier. haha. 

Awww. I’m sorry to hear that it hasn’t worked out for you @AlisaAndersen. I guess the next best thing would be to make a trip out of visiting an actual Sephora. If you do, don’t leave until you’re happy with it!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing