Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Fashion Fair Bronze blush replacement

My 2 favorite blushes were made by Fashion Fair but they're discontinued. The colors were Chocolate Chip and Bronze. The Chocolate Chip was was a deep, dark brown with a red undertone and the Bronze was a bright red-orange. Both were a  powdered matte...not cream and no shimmer at all.

I know Fashion Fair has new blushes with the sames names, but they're not nearly the same. They're cream duos and they're not as pigmented as the matte powders.  I need help finding replacements. Any suggestions??

Re: Fashion Fair Bronze blush replacement

@shanell1t 

So for a deep brown blush, there's fewer options (even just brown tones in general 🙄), but there are some...I haven't tried them though.  MAC has one Film Noir and Black Radiance has Brick.  I couldn't tell you the undertones in either of these, my guess is they pull red, but it might be more berry/cool than orange/red

Another thing you can do (if you haven't tried) is mix your bronzer of choice into your blush.  I have a concealer I use as a blush, and whenever it is layered with another product, it gives a nice brown/orange tone.

If I search for brown blush on Sephora, you get some hits, but I think most of these have a mauve or berry tone...plus there's some questionable hits like lip products, but I'm including the link anyhow - https://www.sephora.com/beauty/best-blushes-for-deep-skin-tones

And including some blushes I like:

NARS Blush Savage 

Ami Colé Desert Date Cream Blush & Lip Multistick Dune (cream)

PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's So LA (cream + powder)

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush 10 Rosé Latte (cream)

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing