Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|
Anonymous Insider

Donate Makeup for the needy ones

Hi Everyone!

I am Mia, a makeup lover.

two days back I bumped into someone who was beautiful and all natural and I was wearing a lot of makeup and was ready to go out with friends and she was looking at me with the look that made me think why I can buy and she can't, why I have and she don't.

so I am going to donate some of my makeup to all those needy people and will start from her

SO I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF IT MESSAGE ME AND HELP ME MAKING A DIFFERENCE!

THANKS

Re: Donate Makeup for the needy ones

I’ve been thinking a lot about your post @Anonymous, and the sentiment behind it is really wonderful! Helping others is always great. Anything donated would have to be brand new, there’s always the question of sanitation and authenticity. Also, not many people would actually want others’ half used goods.

One of my favorite ways to share is by saving up my samples to drop off at shelters, drop in centres, and the like. Many of those folks appreciate having a packet of cleanser, shampoo, moisturizer, etc. That’s way there’s no worry of sanitation, and they’re super easy to use and give away. 

I would also like to point out that it’s really not appropriate to refer to others as “the needy” anymore, it is super demeaning to people going through hardships and to people who have been in thoes situations. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing