Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Currently transitioning MtF

Hiya all! I’m 10months into Transition. Any tips on makeup would be helpful. Any YouTube tutorials you recommend for beginners? That are step by step or not complicated lol. 

Re: Currently transitioning MtF

Recommend Scars To Stars Beauty on YT, she's very calming, down to earth, talented, and brave-- just a joy to watch. Check out her videos sorted oldest to newest, and you'll find plenty of help there. Congrats, @AverieRead , and remember, we're all new to makeup at some point!

Congrats on your transition @AverieRead ! When I  1st started out, Wayne Goss was super helpful. I also love Robert Welsh who is a joy to watch and debunks makeup gimmicks.  They both tell it like it is. Makeup is fun and you should do what you enjoy. Regardless of the current makeup trends. Also, don't be afraid to try anything. I was terrified by eye shadow and never thought I would get the hang of it. Now, it is what I enjoy the most 🙂 I cannot wait to see your makeup looks!❤️

Thank you! @Buootiful how when comes to it change my profile pic. I’m new to this

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing