Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Cruelty free/vegan makeup brush help please!

Hi make up lovers! 

I need to update my make up brushes and need help choosing the best cruelty free/vegan options, please! I need the following brushes and I've indicated the product brands I'm using (if it's relevant):

Blush (tarte) 

Bronzer powder (it cosmetics) 

Highlighting powder (it cosmetics) 

Angle eye shadow brush (various brands, I use this brush to do a light eye liner look with eye shadow) 

What do you recommend??

If it matters, I have combo/dry and dehydrated skin (though it's well managed with creams).

❤️

Re: Cruelty free/vegan makeup brush help please!

@DannyDandleDee I’ve used pretty much every high-quality vegan, synthetic brush brand out there  (Urban Decay, Kat Von D, Fenty Beauty, Too Faced, etc.) and eventually ended up replacing them all with what became my personal hands-down winner: @ITCosmetics brushes. 

I have very sensitive skin and I like precision makeup application. Their brushes are ultra-soft and come in so many useful designs. I’ll answer your specific brush needs first and then add a few more of my favourites. (Unfortunately, I can’t use Sephora’s product tagging feature for IT Cosmetics brushes because the feature can’t seem to find them.)

Blush: Heavenly Luxe Complexion Perfection Brush No. 7 for powder blushes, and Heavenly  Luxe Angled Radiance Brush No. 10 for cream blushes

Bronzer: Heavenly Luxe Airbrush Power and Bronzer Brush No. 1, and also No. 10 listed above. 

Highlighting: Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Powder Brush No. 8

Eyeshadow: Heavenly Luxe No-Tug Dual Eyeshadow Brush No. 5 (the flat end is perfect for doing eyeliner with eyeshadow)

My favourite splurge brush of all time: Heavenly Luxe Jumbo Powder Brush No. 3. I use it to apply my Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Setting and Finishing Powder 01 Original Mousseline Pastel every time I wear makeup and it makes me feel sooo pampered ☺️

One brush that I haven’t replaced with an IT Cosmetics brush is the TOO FACED - Kabuki Brush. It is a top-quality, vegan and cruelty-free brush that is perfect for your purse and travel since it comes in a cylinder. It is so versatile. I should probably buy a second in case they ever discontinue it!

I hope this helps! 

Re: Cruelty free/vegan makeup brush help please!

That's super helpful info! Thanks!  I'm going to check out the brushes you recommended!! 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing