Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Completely New

I am COMPLETELY  new to makeup. I used to only be able to wear glasses but now with technology being bomb. I can finally wear contact and be able to SEE. I need as many tips and ideas as possible. I have no idea what im doing. I would love to be told anything! Good videos to watch, the best brands to buy, cleansers, your routine, etc! Anything will help. In case this helps: I am combination skin(I think anyway? I am oily some places and dry other places) I am in the process of buying everything atm. I do not have a preference or anything. My skin stone is lightish with yellow undertones I think that explains it! THANKS in advance. (also im 21 so price or anything like that isnt a huge factor)

Re: Completely New

@Dianagatts  Since you have combination skin also, I recommend a matte foundation. I love TOO FACED - Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation – Peaches and Cream Collection. Moisturizer is a must if you don’t already use any.  I like these Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL, GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer, Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL 

Id suggest buying a small palette and playing with it. tarte Tartelette™ Tease 6 x 0.03 oz/ 0.85 g is a nice one. It was one of my first palettes. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing