Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Bridal Makeup Kit

I absolutely cannot stand someone else doing my makeup. However, I want my wedding makeup to be different than my daily makeup.  I wish they just had a bridal makeup kit instead of trying to piece together waterproof makeup and long lasting makeup myself.  I prefer the look of natural with a little touch of extra.  Any recommendations?

Tags:

Re: Bridal Makeup Kit

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding 💒 @adeline06 

@Mellmars1185 did you just do your own makeup for your wedding last spring?? Maybe you have some tips too share??

I have to say I am get wedding days vibes from NATASHA DENONA I Need a Nude Eyeshadow Palette  🎨 

@CynthieLu @adeline06 I did my own makeup with that exact palette NATASHA DENONA I Need a Nude Eyeshadow Palette ! I used the NARS Pro-Prime™ Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base. I have oily skin so I did lots of layering with setting spray Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Waterproof Setting Spray 3.3 oz / 100 ml # in between each layer of makeup and the final layer was ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr On 'Til Dawn Mattifying Waterproof Setting Spray 3.4 oz/ 143 mL . For the lips I used a layer of setting powder as recommended by @SportyGirly125 . I also apply false lashes. That part was stressful...

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing