Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Black Friday

Should I wait for Black Friday or should I take advantage of the 15% off?

Tags:

Re: Black Friday

@AnnieBedford I would recommend going on the app and checking out the Black Friday preview! That way you can get a good idea of the types of things that are for sale, and decide that way which would be better for you. If you’re looking to pick up something specific, or a new release, I would recommend to use the 15% off because those may not be included in the sale. But definitely check the preview. The BF sets have really stepped it up this year!

@cianni  the app isn't available i my country.

@AnnieBedford if you go on your countries Sephora website, there should be previews there as well!

@cianni I live int he Caribbean. we don't have a specific website, we use the American one.

@AnnieBedford ah ok so then you’ll have the US deals! If you go to the Trending Now group on here (the Sephora Community page), there will be a thread called Black Friday Preview, and some people have posted screenshots of the US and Canadian Black Friday previews for people who don’t use the app!

Thank you so much for your help.

@cianni I took a look and did't see any of the products I want to get so I guess I'll take the 15% off today.

The 15% is a good offer! I certainly took advantage of my code multiple times over the last couple of weekends 😂 @AnnieBedford happy shopping girl!

@cianni Quick question. Does Sephora ship with UPS?

Hi @AnnieBedford,

Sephora US ships with a variety of carriers, including UPS. If you have any questions or need assistance with an order, please feel free to send me a private message with the details of your inquiry. 🙂 Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie

Thanks @LaurieBT! I’m in Canada so I had no idea how to figure out how the US side works😂

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing