Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Beauty Insider Event

$15, 20, 25 is back!!! Insiders get $15 off $75; VIB $20 off $75; and Rouge $25 off $75. My sister's mail came in today. November 30- December 11 for Insiders. November 30- December 12 for VIB. November 29- December 12 for Rouge.

Re: Beauty Insider Event

@MakeupLexiLou I got my mailer! The dates are November 29-December 12 for rouge, November 30-December 12 for VIB and November 30-December 11 for Insiders! But just be aware the minimum spend has been raised from $50 to $75.

Thank you for the update. I just made the correction.

Thanks @cianni ! I haven’t received anything yet but I’m looking forwards to getting it! 

Hi @keana1 Emails will be sent out, so please keep an eye out!

Thank you so much @keelybt 😉 !

@keana1 I think the code is universal if you plan on shopping online, I believe you only need a mailer if you use it in person. You should get it soon though! Canada Post is still a little slow but things are trickling through

Thanks for letting me know @cianni ! I’ll be checking my mail box! 

I'm guessing you can't stack the $20 off with any other beauty code (it would be awesome if you could) so, given the threshold increase, this isn't particularly tempting coming on the heels of a bunch of other sales. 

@sockmagnet Nah I don’t think you can online because it’s a promo code, but I know there’s a foil sample bag you can get in-store with a 45$ buy in which you may be able to double up on, on the off-chance your local store hasn’t run out by then. I plan on using mine for some of the amazing new things added in the sale section so it’s kind of a sale on sale kinda idea

I definitely agree. $25 off $50 is way more enticing. 

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing