Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

ABH subculture

Whos getting it?

RE: ABH subculture

I originally didn't want too because all the YouTube gurus hated it. But after swatching it in the store, it's obvious how soft and pigmented the shadows are 😍😍. Will be buying 😩😍
Anonymous Insider

I love Subculture! It's an absolutely gorgeous, beautiful...

I love Subculture! It's an absolutely gorgeous, beautiful palette that has a wonderful, stunning shade selection that's so unique. These shadows are so pigmented that you only need to lightly touch your brush to the shadow and that's all you will need! They are so creamy, soft and blend like an absolute dream, even the darker shades that some people had more trouble with, they worked great. I think my only complaint would be with the two duo-chrome shades Cube and Electric, because they do not work the best dry, and to get the best possible pigmentation, I had to spray my brush with some Fix+ and then they applied much much better. For the look pictured, I used Dawn as my transition, Edge in my crease, New Wave all over the lid and blended up into the crease just a tiny bit, Electric as inner corner highlight (it's stunning), and New Wave along lower lash line smoked out with Edge. Let me know what you guys think! I think it makes my blue eyes pop like crazy! 😍😍

I did buy it. I see the issues folks are having but I wil...

I did buy it. I see the issues folks are having but I will keep it for when I need a pop of a certain color. It is very easy to go overboard with bruise colors.

This is a palette made by pros for pros and that's why a lot of people don't like it. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Anonymous Insider

Re: ABH subculture

Why did i feel like every 'successful' look with the palette on YouTube looks like they got a black eye?  All the colors in the palette are bruise colors.  

RE: Re: ABH subculture

This is me.

???

???

???

I had a lot of issues with this palette. I returned mine.

Mine should be coming in tomorrow night. I'll try it out on Friday to see if it's worth keeping. Im nervous.

I like few of the shades but it may be a pass only because I have just so many shadows in my collection. But who knows, I said the same for MR and I love that one!

it looks unique, i hope i can get my hands on it because it took me forever to get the modern renaissance one!!

I most likely will. I'm a little torn about some of the c...

I most likely will. I'm a little torn about some of the colors. Like the 2 yellows. They look quite similar, plus I have a few matte yellows already. 2 out of the whole palette isn't bad though.

I am definitely getting it but I'm waiting for the Aug 1st release since I have a Sephora gift card. I think it's going to look so gorgeous with my Modern Renaissance and Master palette by Mario! I hope it doesn't sell out in minutes and create a fiasco.

Meeeee!

abh does no wrong. 

atleey.png

Me! Definitely me lol. Hoping it doesn't go OOS before I get it! Just saw atleeeey on YouTube make the most beautiful look with it and I can't wait to get my hands on it 🙂

Are you getting it from ABH tomorrow?  I'd rather wait for Sephora for the points but I get stressed about things selling out...

I wasn't interested at first, but after seeing that eye look... oh boy. Whelp, I guess I'm adding that to my wishlist. 

23 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
Photos7
  • atleey.png
testing