Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

bite agave lip balm stick

Is it worth it for the price? What does it smell like? thoughts?

Re: bite agave lip balm stick

I love it also received it gratis but save it for when I need something heavy duty I will repurchase.  It has a light vanilla fragrance. 

I got it as a sample but I haven’t repurchased it (because it is a bit pricey). It’s an amazing product though. It really is the best lip balm I’ve used. It’s extremely moisturizing and the texture is very light and not at all sticky. I think it’s overpriced but you won’t regret buying it if you’re willing to splurge a bit. 

@ayeeeeesia Personally, for the same price i prefer the lip balm from drunk elephant for the day time. If you're looking for something more intense for night time first aid beauty ultra repair intensive lip balm is very nice and stays on well. 

https://www.sephora.com/product/lippe-tm-P403818?icid2=:p403818:product

https://www.sephora.com/product/ultra-repair-intensive-lip-balm-P403740?icid2=:p403740:product

@ayeeeeesian I got this a while back and loved it so much that I used it up pretty quickly. I don’t remember it having a specific smell, though. It is very moisturizing and was great to use in the winter when my lips were always chapped. I do highly recommend it ☺️

@ayeeeeesian I really like it in the winter! My lips get super chapped so I need something thicker and it really stays on! In the summer I usually go with something lighter. 

I find it fairly scentless

RE: bite agave lip balm stick

@ayeeeeesian i personally didnt like it and nor did my daughter when i tried to give it to her. i had to throw it out. It had no smell and felt like thick beeswax. You can get better at the drugstore or try the Laneige line that is sold in Sephora and is not so expensive.

bite agave lip balm stick

I think so. I have pretty dry flaky lips. Like put on alot of Vaseline or whatever chapstick I'm trying out before I sleep, and wake up with nothing left except thin layer of white dead skin...and in winter timecracked, seeping and sometimes bleeding lips. The agave lip mask by Bite and agave balm really helped. It's the only brand that I wear that doesnt give me white lips. Smells sweet like...sugar but with a slight wax smell. I dont find it very strong.
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing