Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

What is your all time favorite lip product?

Your ride or die holy grail must repurchase product (brand and product)

RE: What is your all time favorite lip product?

favorite lip balm- kiehls #1 lip color- 'cathedral' KVD and any marc jacobs gloss i love

Re: What is your all time favorite lip product?

So I'm kind of (super duper) obsessed with lip products, I think it would be hard to pick one item over all the categories, but here are my favorites for each general category:

LIP BALM/TREATMENT: Tatcha Camellia Gold lip balm - super luxe, hydrating, gorgeous fragrance, clear formula, overnight immediate effect, and adorable packaging.

LIP STICK: Too Faced Melted Liquid Lip in "Chihuahua" - I have sensitive and dry lips, this formula somehow makes my lips (without using a balm or primer underneath) look smooth and even. Obviously you want to scrub off the dry skin flakes, but the cracks and discolorations are hidden by this formula. It doesn't dry out my skin either, it mattifies without drying, so it still maintains a fresh look. 

LIP GLOSS: Dior Lip Gloss in "Spring Ball" - amazing on the lips or on top of lip color. It has such a glassy finish (which is my preference), flattering on most skin tones, and has a comfortable texture. I don't like feeling tacky and heavy, and this does a great job of sticking to my lips even though it feels lightweight.

LIP LINER: Marc Jacobs lip liners are so creamy and pigmented. Works well even on my dry skin, its almost hydrating and definitely doesn't bleed off the sides of my mouth.

My favourite lip product is Fresh Sugar lip balm in rose. It looks good with all makeup looks and looks great on its on with no makeup. It just gives the right amount of colour and shine.

I have been using the Burt's Bees Beeswax Balm for seven years now. Way better than Chapstick or EOS! And it's natural too. 😍

Thank you muchly @txcatx! I will check those two out on my next Sephora trip.

I feel like I say this a lot around here, but Givenchy Le Rouge lipsticks. I have at least five colors, and they're incredible. They're moisturizing, pigmented, and some of the colors (especially Framboise Velours) last for hours (and through two Thanksgiving meals!). I like the Givenchy Rouge Interdit formula, too, but not nearly as much as Le Rouge.

I also love the Bite Beauty lip mask. And Lush lip scrubs. And Nars Lip Glides. And Nars Lip Tints.

You obviously have a hard time choosing haha. I actually...

You obviously have a hard time choosing haha. I actually just redeemed 100 points for a deluxe sample of a givenchy rouge interdit lipstick I'm even more excited to try it now !

What is your favorite neutral everyday shade of Le Rouge @txcatx-- like what would be a good shade for someone wanting to dip into the line some more?

@blueviolet21 My everyday, wear-to-work shade in Le Rouge is Rose Boudoir, but I should mention that this one just works particularly well with my skin tone. I've seen others on here post swatches of Brun Vintage, which looks gorgeous on them but not on me. 

ColourPop Ultra Matte in 'Clueless'

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing